Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I forgive my girfriend for sending a sexy picture to her ex??

I've been in a good relationship with my girlfriend for 7 months. We've never had problems with infidelity as far as I knew. The other day she left her e-mail acount logged in accidently ( we share a computer) and thinking it was mine, I found out she sent a sexy semi-nude photo to her ex-boyfriend. Obviously I was shocked and upset because I see this as a hugely innapropriate thing to do when you're in a committed relationship. Here's the thing, the situation seems unconventional. She dumped him over 3 years ago because she realized she didn't love him and she was gay. She's dated women ever since and has barely ever talked to him, as he lives in a different country. She said she just started talking to him because he IM'd her and she was curious to see how he was doing, and she sent it without thinking and didn't think it would be a huge deal but I think it's because she wanted him to find her desirable. She says she sees now how wrong it is and is sorry. Should I dump her?Should I forgive my girfriend for sending a sexy picture to her ex??
speak to her again about this and how u feel. If are sure that she really loves u then u can excuse her assuming that its her innocence rather than dumping her. If she is playing just leave her.Should I forgive my girfriend for sending a sexy picture to her ex??
As far as I'm concerned that's a deal breaker. Doesn't matter why she did it.


If I was dating someone and they did that it would be over. No apologies, no explanations, no second chance. Just bye bye.
She may have been Trying to taunt him. Trying to rub in the fact that he was missing out on the goods.
I don't think you should break up with her,just tell her that you don't like it.
She sounds insecure. You need to help her build her self esteem in a more positive way.
forgive her.
Forgive her...%26amp; don't dump her! Such things happens...She must be high-up with feeling funny when she sent the pix...
its just a picture.. just forget about it - sounds like you have a good relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment