Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girlfriend Jealousy Problems?

My gf is in another country for a study abroad program. She is going out clubbing tonight, and I am really uneasy about it, even though I didn't let on to her. She knows I'm insecure about stuff like this, but I don't want her to limit her own life just because of my insecurities. I don't really believe that she will do anything with regards to infidelity, but I feel like her having fun without me is bad, especially the kind of fun to be had at night clubs. She has a history of infidelity, but not with me, and she promises it wont be like that with me. How can I deal with this? I know I can't like life worrying about things that haven't happened, but I'm miserable all the same. Please help!Girlfriend Jealousy Problems?
Ok go to that country and take her back home with you. Then pull a Josef Fritzl, lock her in your basement for 24 years %26lt;3Girlfriend Jealousy Problems?
I think you should not waste your time worrying about her. Maybe you two should give each other a break. Then when she comes back you could decide if you want to continue the relationship. It's not good to be miserable over things like that. If you don't want to take a break than tell her what you think and feel. After all communication is important in a relationship.
hmm interesting but i think everyone is like that. i think you should just go wit the flow and see what happens. if she does ever cheat on you, hey atleast you know no to be with that type of person. because who would want to be with a cheater right?
ugh. it sucks to be feeling like this, but whether you worry or not shes gonna do w.e. she's gonna do. just try to to think about it, and go out. hang out with ur buddies that would take ur mind of it. try to keep yourself busy, and work on trusting her. good luck!!
why dont you go out clubbing with your guy friends to take your mind off it
Dude! This is why long distance doesn't work. You shouldn't have to worry about fidelity. She has hormones and so do you, but neither of you are there to address the need. Why do this to yourself?


When she said she was going abroad, you should of said, ';Okay, we'll hook-up when you get back.'; If she doesn't like it, she could stay home. Why are you in a relationship anyway, you haven't even finished your educations yet. No need to be locked in a relationship unless you're married. If more people slept around before they were married, they could get it out of their system and be less likely to cheat when they're married.
clearly u have issues like u said but u knew she was a cheater ppl do change but u chose to be with her she cant b with u 24/7 n u really cant expect her not to have fun because u r not there? n what kinda fun happens at night clubs? ppldrink dance n have a good time thts the fun they have......in case u forgot she chose u if she wants to cheat she will dont waste time worrying about things tht r not even an issue, u may not have said it to her but her tone probably told her n if u dont trust her it also means ur not offering much

No comments:

Post a Comment