Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hurt over past relationship...how do you handle it?

When a guy/girl hurts you, how do you get over them? I've been hurt a lot in the past but my last relationship took the cake...let's just say from verbal abuse to infidelity and being used...this guy did it all to me. Any advice on some ways to deal with such hurt and pain I've endured during those 3 months? Give me some feedback on how you'd handle it and the best way to get over him as soon as possible...Hurt over past relationship...how do you handle it?
The easiest way to move on is probably to get involved with someone else - it has to be someone GOOD though.





Other than that, I'd change things in your life - take up new hobbies if you can, make new friends, move, etc. Take some time to grieve - it is important to grieve in order to heal. Just make sure you don't grieve all day - keep yourself busy.Hurt over past relationship...how do you handle it?
the past is gone


forgive


and eat your DAILY bread........


you never know what tommorow may bring
Look, just get back in the saddle.. There is no point in feeling sorry for yourself. YES it will hurt.... and YES there is pain.... but hey, that's a relationship. We go into these ';relationships'; knowing that there could be slight chance of us getting hurt if it fails and yet when it does, we go into this weird stage where we mope around and dont know what to do. It's human mechanics.





I too am suffering from this - I just go out and have fun, keep real busy and maybe sleep with a few girls... nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment