Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with church bullying?

A church member told me that she had an affair with the Pastors son in law (after it had ended. The pastor has since found out that I knew and is bullying me and turning others against me.. They are not even aware of her son in laws infidelity. She preaches from the pulpit and stares at me..I am a christian and have been in the church for over 20 years.. I really cannot take anymore.. I am becoming paranoid and I do not want to trust anyone in the church as I think they are plotting against me. Any suggestions???How do I deal with church bullying?
You were right to refrain from spreading gossip. I feel for you. Speak to your pastor, explain why you did not feel comfortable talking about others personal (sex) lives. Hopefully she will stop blaming you for the wrongs of others. If it does not get any better think about changing churches.How do I deal with church bullying?
That must be one empty church that you can tell when she's staring just at you...





Next time someone confides in you that type of secret, which she should have kept to herself, you can respond like this ';Oh, you better stop there, I'm terrible at keeping secrets and just know I'll tell everyone!';. She'll think twice next time.





Otherwise, pretend it never happened, and if she mentions it, pretend like you've forgotten all about it. This will not only serve to frustrate her, but possibly make her realize that a good christian woman does not impose on others by telling them the sinful things she's done and then expect that person to not feel bullied by it. She is not being very kind to you, and you don't need to participate.
This is one of the many reasons I never go to church any more; this kind of bullsh!t. You have two options; find another church or worship God at home. You might also look for a non denominational church. The ';pastor'; is a ***** and committing blasphemy by bullying you...just another example of hypocrisy.
Find a new church. Go to a place where they will accept you and not bully you.
find a different church and avoid gossip
You have to beware of these kinda things now days...get yourself in a good church where you feel at home.
let god/jesus or whatever you believe in take care of it.
  • norton
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment