Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you forgive infidelity in a marriage and how do you deal with it? #2?

Ok in my story i did not get to be more specific due to limited typing. I notice that a lot of people are asking me how it is infidelity and saying that its not. I didnt mention that while we were married he was still with this girl, he had not broke it off with her until AFTER i caught him so basically she was still his fiance while we were married . The girl told me that they work together and everyone at their job knew that they were together and were engaged. I asked him if he had kissed her at any time during this whole marriage and he told me that she kissed him on the cheek. Hopefully this will answer the questions of how this is cheating...How do you forgive infidelity in a marriage and how do you deal with it? #2?
He cheated on you by being engaged to another woman whilst he's married to you. I understand that.





How do you deal with it? Lots of hard work and asking yourself, if you can really open your heart back up and totally trust him again.





Counseling might be the solution for your marriage.How do you forgive infidelity in a marriage and how do you deal with it? #2?
Healing betrayal and rebuilding trust in the marriage usually doesn't happen without marriage counseling. Is he willing to go?
You two need to work it out. There's a solution only if you two are willing to work together.





I can't help you if you don't want it.





For example: You don't know what is 1 + 1 equal to and you don't want me to help you. So no matter what the answer is, it's not right because you don't want help.
how to deal with infidelity in a marriage is to divorce...when a man or women commits adultery on the person they say that they love..till death do us part...you dont put up with that..if you do it will happen again...


my husband did that to me..i divorce him and it will be final in november..and that was the best decision i could ever make..because i love myself too much to let anybody run over me...
He got kissed on the cheek? That's not cheating, that's no big deal. At my job, I got kissed on the cheek by a girl, in front of my wife. It wasn't a big deal.





I think you need to examine your own self-confidence before you really go after your husband.





If he puts his penis in her, that's cheating. A kiss on the cheek is nothing. I'm rooting for this guy, hoping you break off with him, because it sounds like you're incredibly jealous and angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment