Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to try to learn and open myself to dating white men, but it's so hard for me because I'm SO SO scared?

of them. I don't want to come off as a racist, but white men scare me. You know how most of them are, you hear about them murdering their spouses, family members, abusing others, etc. and all that crazy stuff. Don't forget the infidelity rate! I'm just so scared to get in a relationship with a white male because there is so much that I'm risking. I'm a Bi-racial female, so some may think what's the big deal, on top of that my sperm donor was a white male. That's the thing I want to work on, I don't want to seem racist, and I want to force myself to start liking white men, what can I do?I want to try to learn and open myself to dating white men, but it's so hard for me because I'm SO SO scared?
White people you never know what to expect but wit a brotha you know if you take they money or step on they shoe you gon get your @ss whooped. A white man will kill you the kids and himself if the stock market crashes! LMAO its a shame but they can't handle too much drama.





A brotha will just go find him another fat @ss to smash where as a white man wil stalk and will most likely kill you and get away with it. Mess with them white boys if you want to... You'll be another Nancy Grace story... what a minute your black you wouldn't make it to the Nancy Grace show either. Just don't mess with themI want to try to learn and open myself to dating white men, but it's so hard for me because I'm SO SO scared?
Why don't you just go for white women instead? It seems like you would have too many problems with white males so why not white females?





Besides, to get over phobias and fears you would need to talk to a psychiatrist anyway, most of us here don't major in psychology to tell you how to get over your fears.
You need to understand that white people are no different then any other people, some of them could be murderers but that doesn't mean people in china aren't murderers as well...


You just have to look for the right type of guy.
I dont understand this question, Why do you have to force your self to like white man, and girl scared of white men, put they a ss in check, BTW your story is crazy
Then don't date them!





If you feel uncomfortable with them!
Not all white men are like that. And ALL races commit crimes. Why dont you just take the time to get to know a nice white guy? I mean, there is a small chance he could be a murderer or whatever, but that goes for everyone on earth, not just white guys. My uncle could be a murderer for all I know. My best friend could be a murderer, ANYONE could be a murderer and hide it well. You just have to be careful. Dont be scared of white men. I know plenty who are kind, and caring and have a good head on their shoulders. Maybe if you quit thinking about all this crap, then you wont be scared. Do you think this way about other men of different races? If you dont, then your crazy. Like I said, anyone can commit a horrible crime, it really doesnt depend on the race. So yes. You sound racist.
Umm...





a) Why would you want to have to force yourself to date anybody? You should WANT to have a relationship with them.





b) ';You know how most of them are, you hear about them murdering their spouses, family members, abusing others, etc.'; %26lt;---- I've got a lot of problems with that statement. I'm not even going to get into them, but I hope you know that that was a very negative, over-generalized thing to say, and not one bit contained solely within the caucasian race.





c) You sound like dating a white man is like trying to talk yourself into eating lima beans and liver- lucky guy that gets made to feel that way by his girlfriend.





d) *sigh*
this can't be the same queen bee who said just yesterday:





';I could never ever allow myself to even look at a white man. Hell yea IR dating is VERY risky! I wouldn't want to get murdered, raped, abused, tortured, etc. and that's what you'll get when you're with a loony white man, they don't have a normal mental capacity.';





now with this? no. close yourself back up. i couldn't even FORCE myself to like white guys....they creep me out....actually they flat out scare me...and when they get drunk??? ughh....and what about all the fetishes? you NEVER know what you're getting with them-father daughter role play? a diaper wearing fetish? necrophilia? and if you want to expand your dating circle %26amp; interracially date-what about latino or asian men? why do people forget about them? interracial dating isn't just black or white.
Girl you know I be wide open for them but white guys... they don't want no black gurls like us. We gotta stick by our black men too cause they know how to appreciate. My Latrell pretty good boy now - even tho he be robbin he brought me back an Olive Oil relaxer kits one of those nice ones you know? We got competition brewin for our boys sure nuff tho so that's what we gotta work on gurl keepin our hoods under our roofs not some fat white gurl's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment