Friday, August 20, 2010

He is about to move out? Should I stop it or let it go?

I'm going to try to be brief but bare with me.....Ok partner and I been together for over 3 years and lived together for almost 2. He is younger than me (4yrs) I am about to be 26. I was his first actual relationship and I have been trying to be patient with him cause he is younger, inexperienced, immature and I have a son who he's been great to. He cheated once before and I forgave him....the infidelity has haunted us because at times I question him about his whereabouts....this creates tension for the both of us but it was a condition i gave when i took him back that he would put up with it....so i have been a full time mom, girlfriend, employee and student...i just finished my undergrad last week so i was often under a lot of stress...with homework, him, work, my son and all the house duties cooking, cleaning, washing etc....so i often went off about him not helping me and he took it as if everything he did was wrong...i am not perfect here but he has taken me for granted and i got tired of it...i was happy to finally finish school and wanted to go out and celebrate...he said he couldnt cause he had to work early the next day (9am is not early) i have to b at work at 730 plus he is his own boss....AND when he cheated he took her out on fridays and he NEVER does anything on fridays but stay home but at that time he was still at his moms and would tell me he was too tired and going to sleep so i was so mad and i went on my own for a drink,....i got home at 11 and he was sooo mad so we got into it....he threw my phone at me and pushed my face.....he was upset that he was at home with my son and i was out......i understand that but he blew it way out of proportion....he is a machista..and he was raised thinking men are superior to women and the woman must be home and obey her man......i was raised seeing my mom and dad as equals....he never orders my mom to do anything...so it got way out of hand and i told him he needed to move out and he left.. i meant like look for a place and move not leave now but he came back and is telling me he'll leave at the end of the month and is accusing me of cheating which i was not...i have been head over heels for him but got tired of feeling unappreciated...i sometimes have to beg for a kiss...but the relationship hasnt been 100% bad he has his good qualities and is my boy adores him....so now he's looking for a place and I am devastated and so scared of the day when he actually does leave...i adore him but know that this isnt the way a relationship should be.....shld i talk to him and see what we can do or just let it go even if it kills me inside???? how do i deal with this?? seeing him at home i want to kiss him and hug him so bad but i just cant..i am so heartbroken and confused...do i really want this to be it? my son asked me what was going on and i told him the truth and he started crying so much telling me he didnt want him to leave and not live there anymore....it broke my heart even more....i am so confused...i wanted to get an insight on others?? what do you think??? i may sound dumb for even allowing the cheating but sometimes love makes you go thru things that u never imagined and i still question myself at times????He is about to move out? Should I stop it or let it go?
What a loser he sounds like.





Even if it breaks your heart, you'll come out better in the long run. Your heart has let you get hooked up to someone not worth your energy. It needs to be broken. Then, from the pieces, you will in time rebuild a new heart. So if you want a better relationship, you need to shatter this relationship and rebuild toward a new, wiser foundation.





Good luck!He is about to move out? Should I stop it or let it go?
let that loser go,he just don't deserves you.
You sound more ambitious than him. I predict the situation will only get worse as he cannot handle a strong woman. You may be subject to domestic violence. There is never an excuse for physical violence unless it is self defense. You will have to give up you ambitions to stay with this person. Wave good-by when he leaves,...for good.
He cheated on you which should of been the final straw then and there but he also pushed you which is battery and a huge deal breaker I think you definitely need to move on. Breaking up with anyone is hard but you like everyone else that goes through a bad breakup eventually moves on. You have to think about your son here. Do you want him growing up with someone who is a sexiest,cheater and willing to lay his hand on a woman in a demeaning matter? Just because he has some good qualities shouldn't mean you should settle and forgive him.
Let him go, in fact, see if you can help him get out sooner. He is not worth keeping around. You have finished school, finish with him too, and start a new better life for yourself.
Let him go! Learn from the experience and don't let yourself get hooked up with a guy who has the same ugly characteristics as him. You won't change your boyfriend. You need to seek out a man who you are already compatible with - who will respect you and put your needs above his own. Then you do the same towards him and you will have a mutually strong relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment