Monday, August 16, 2010

How Do You Deal With...?

getting out of a long-term relationship?





i've broken up with my s/o of 2 years, for a few different reasons (none of them being infidelity, thank goodness), and even though it wasn't a bad breakup (but not really all that good either), i'm still hurt. i'm still in love with him. even though i still love him and feel bad that we didn't work out like i'd hoped, i'm looking forward to getting out there and meeting new people. but i'm afraid my ';baggage'; from this past relationship could get in the way of something new that may develop. how can i prevent that from happening?鈾?How Do You Deal With...?
start meeting new ppl when you're ready. just cherish what you had with him and think on the positives that you got out of that relationship and how it's made you a better person. but don't dwell on the past for too long.鈾?How Do You Deal With...?
Stay busy and positive ... don't even think about your last relationship and don't tell yourself you have baggage ... tell yourself you have positive life experience. Don't put yourself down or feel bad about your last relationship.
baggage is when you talk about your ex constantly with your new guy................... give yourself some time you will be fine
I'm wondering the same thing. But mine is more complicated. Good luck. Take care.
Ugh, its too late for me to answer these kind of questions.
Be single for a while, I'd say maybe 6 months to a year.
First, realize that you are moving on and don't feel guilty about it.
I try to stay friends, with that person. I mean, if it doesn't work it just doesn't. I go out, and find some more guys.
What baggage? Is it herpes?
I met Richard Nixon once.

No comments:

Post a Comment