Friday, August 20, 2010

Just a random hookup or?

So for the last year and a half this guy I work with and I have been ';hooking up'; on the side. Don't judge just yet. Neither one of us are in relationships so there's no infidelity involved. However, for the last year and a half it's been great. No emotional ties, just sex. But that last time we hooked up he started confessing that he has developed feelings for me and wants it to move forward and become more exclusive. I made it very clear in the beginning that this would be nothing more than sex, and for the longest time that's all it was. DAMMIT! This wasn't supposed to happen!!! Now things with us are awkward at work and I'm not sure how to deal with this. He's my friend first and foremost, but now there are feelings involved and I still don't want a relationship. HELP!Just a random hookup or?
Sorry, no way to help you out of this one. If you truly do not have those feelings for him, tell him that. Be gentle, say you're sorry, you never expected this and then stop hooking up! If you continue, you'd just be taking advantage of him and a real friend would never do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment