Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do? My EX w/ kids want to live with me but date other people.?

Ok here's the situation. I'm now 24 and she is 21, we have little two girls together. I've had an on/off relationship with my her for 5 years. Every time we broke up it was mostly because she has been talking/seeing someone else and wants to be with him free from me. But usually her temporary BFs don't last long and because I can never seem to stop loving her, we would get back together. Now I'll try to keep this story short because its actually a long story, I mean a lot happens in 5 years. Ok, every time we broke up, I never really hooked up with anyone else, except one time. So its actually been about 6 times we've broken up. So its her 6 to my 1 relationship I've had with another during our break up periods and this was because I was fed up with her going to someone else's arms while I'm by myslef. Now every time we got back together after a breakup, it wasn't a good healthy relationship at all because of all the infidelity and painful past that just occurred. We would constantly fight about it, I would be angry with her constantly, because even though I loved her and would forgive her, it was truly difficult to get over her fling relationships with all these guys. During all this We've had two daughters and it would seem that a loving mother would try to be with the father of her kids and mature, OH HOW WRONG I WAS. Its even worse that she is willing to allow our girls to witness her mistrust and horrible decision making when being with another guy, She would go as far as try to make the new guy be a father figure even though they already have a pretty good one already, Its so painful to think that she would do this when she knows herself that this fling of hers will not last. And I know for a fact that these guys are not interested in my little girls at all. This is a shame for me and I hate to write about it. That I allowed such a crazy headed and unmatured woman to do all of this and for me to just take it and deal with it. But the fact is that I sometimes cant just deal with it and I make irrational decisions because I don't know how to properly handle the situation. I've kicked her out of my home several times, but this would usually backfire at me in a horrible way or I would feel bad that my daughters would go along for the horrible ride of not being in a good home. I don't want my daughters homeless but at the same time I don't want them to be exposed to her lifestyle. I work 12 hour shifts and I can't take care of my daughters alone, so it bothers me to think how I would do it if I were to gain custody of my girls without her mother in their life. Well now in present times, we both made an agreement that she would go for a vacation out of the country with the girls and come back until she feels its time. Because she recently was with another guy and needs time to get over him before she can start thinking about us and a family again. (Yes I know this is sick to the stomach, I don't think you can even imagine how I feel) After some time she now wants to come back, but I've had a lot of time to think on my own without having her nearby to influence how I feel about her. And I discovered that I am way happier and better off alone or without her. But she is soon to come back and the whole stupid cycle may start again, I want my daughters with me so I don't mind them coming back to live with me, its her that I don't want back. For the reasons because I truly believe that I'm not over her yet, I think it may take years. So when she is around I will want to be with her, but I know that she will continue with her ways of infidelity all over again. What should I F***ing DO!!!!???????








thanks for reading, I know it was alot.What to do? My EX w/ kids want to live with me but date other people.?
unfortunately it is hard. you're in a pickle. prioritize. first things first. you work 12 hour shifts so have an agreement that, she has them at home while you're at work and you get them the other 12. talk it out with her before you commit. that way you have your girls. now as to matters of the heart, that's different. mending your heart will take a little longer unfortunately but being around the girls will help. you will have to open your home and mind but, protect your heart because she knows that shes got it. be careful, be safe.What to do? My EX w/ kids want to live with me but date other people.?
WOW!!! This is a horrible situation, but i have been there my friend. it took me 5 years to finally be fed up! but now that i made the descion that i was not going to let someone walk all over me i became a happier person. It's not easy being single and having children, but with the support of friends and family you can do it! Don't let her back in your house it will just start the cycle again.
u should stop being a door mat, its sad and pathetic, stand up and take back your balls

No comments:

Post a Comment