Monday, August 16, 2010

Breakup. Moving On. The Ex. How Do I Deal With It All?

Ok... so my boyfriend broke up with me Monday. I was devastated. It was a clean breakup, though... meaning no infidelity... basically he stopped wanting a serious relationship while I wanted something long-term. We are in two different stages in life... I understand.


I miss him so much and just want to move on so I'm trying.


I'm stupid, though, and started texting my ex. Not romantically, just as friends. I think it's too soon to hang out, though. I don't want a quick rebound. I want this to heal yet my ex and I broke up because I was not ready, at that time, to be out of the closet and in a relationship (which I am now).


What would be the best way to handle/go about things? Thanks!Breakup. Moving On. The Ex. How Do I Deal With It All?
Go on, move on out of the closet, you've got nothing to be afraid of, except for bad people who hate people who are proud of themselves, and i mean it...don't be afraid to take any kind of criticism...some people honestly just don't get other people...





I myself am not gay, but i know quite a few people who are...and well...they at least don't act like fairies (you know, the kind who almost float around in a really bugging way) but yeah..what ever floats your boat man ;)





Hope the thing works out for both of you.Breakup. Moving On. The Ex. How Do I Deal With It All?
Well don't stay at home all day eating ice cream(I tried that, doesn't help.)


Preoccupy yourself with big activities or hang out with your friends to help you forget %26amp; realize that you can be happy without him. Once that happens, the healing begins.
Its ok to be heartbroken for a little. Let it all out, and trying to be with someone is normal but not recommendable. At the end you will hurt yourself, take time to reflect and think of what you really want.
well everyone knows the stages of a break up, first your sad, then your angry, then you finally accept what has happened. and by the sound of it, your already on stage three :) yay! so about your ex, if you feel like you still might have feelings for him, just start talking again, maybe ask him to hang out if your feeling ready. The main thing is your happy. If you just want to be friends with your ex, then thats cool too! I think its so cool you respect that your in different stages and you must have so much courage to come out of the closet! i hope my answer helped just a little bit! :)
  • norton
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment