Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my wife's infidelity?

My wife and I are swingers. We like to frequent orgies on our time off from our busy schedule which includes our professional lives, our children, etc. Anyway, my problem is not her having sex with other men. We have strict rules, such as wearing condoms, getting tested regularly, no developing emotional connections with our multiple partners. The swinging is fine as long these rules are followed. Another rule is NEVER EVER exchanging energy. We are pranic healers and consider this and getting involved emotionally to be the worst form of cheating. Last night, we were attending our friends Suzie and Jonathan swinging party. I was having sex with his wife, and he was having it with mine. The problem is as I finished I turned around and watched my wife Angela exchanging lots of energy with Jonathan. I even got up to scan it and it was monstrous and had an ugly cheating color when I closed my eyes. After they finished, I left hurt with knots in my stomach, and I was not able to look at my wife. She confronted me all confused and so I told her what the problem was. I then told her that is it so wrong that she shares her energy with other men when I have trained myself not to come when having relations with other women. It took me a while to learn to recycle my come. I reserve this only for my wife who I am devoted to and love beyond explanation. What my wife did is she let him penetrate her pranic bubble that she is supposed to put on before swinging and really did exchange energy with him. She cannot deny this because I scanned it. What hurts more is that she is lying when she knows I am a pranic master and can easily detect these kinds of things. SO please, how do you deal with infidelity in a marriage? How can it be repaired. I could never leave her and our children.How do I deal with my wife's infidelity?
I don't have much exposure to new age wack-jobs, so it's always a treat when I run into one.





There are so many bizarre things in your question that one has to wonder if you're for real. Assuming that you are, I'd have to say that you and your wife are a therapist's dream. You could be in counseling for a decade, and still not unravel your twisted belief system.





You're ignoring the obvious problems with your lifestyle and you're focusing on stuff that isn't real.





Wow...How do I deal with my wife's infidelity?
You're Full of it!


You had sex with others and so did she. You can't see anything.


You exchanged as much energy as she did and you need to grow up.


If you don't like her having better sex with someone else, then you need to keep your wedding vows, which you Obviously forgot.


You're not a ';master'; of anything.


Gawd.
I won't claim to understand half of what you are talking about, but if you are not leaving her you have to get over it. It won't be easy and it will take a long time, but you love her and want to stay so put it out of your mind.


Finally, isn't swinging cheating anyway?
You repent of your sinful nature (as the Bible teaches that all adulterers will have their place in an eternal lake of fire), turn away from adultery, and put your faith %26amp; trust in Jesus Christ who alone can save your marriage.





My answer is not popular, but it is TRUTH.
Nice fantasy post, but I will answer to humor you:





When you engage in risky behavior, you take the risks associated with the behavior.





You are feeling the down fall of sharing intimate sexual energy with other people.
i scan my butt in the office machine and leave positive energy for everyone there... Im a very positive energy giver..
If you don't think swinging is cheating then there is a problem. You are having sex with many people. Exchanging energy is the least of your problems.
hahahahahahaha. You are too funny dude.
Awesome troll post. People are actually biting........
I'm thinking that you are fortunate that they don't really send men in


white coats with straitjackets any more.
Stop swinging.All it is is an open form of cheating.
stop swinging.
thats what happens when you with hold the butt sex
you both should stop having sex with other people. one of these days one of you's is going to get an std
i think the bubble is between your ears
I can't figure out what you are talking about.








WTF is a pranic bubble?
Considering you both swing, I'd say it's par for the course.
I'm not sure whether to take you seriously or not, but I'll answer anyway.





Because of the laws of natural selection, as well as, the basic tenets of how humans form relationships, swinging is not a lifestyle that works for most people. And, the biggest mistake people make as far as pursuing this lifestyle beyond an initial experiment is that they fool themselves into thinking they are the exception to the rule and can make it work. Very few can.





My advice? Stop swinging, lose the pranic mumbo jumbo and seek counseling from a legitimate marriage therapist.
Ok.....REALLY?!


First off you say that you are devoted to your wife and that you love her beyond explanation, ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?


If you were so in love and devoted to your wife you would not be having sex with multiple other women! As far as your energy crap....I do not care who you are, every time that you have sex with another person you are cheating, and this so called energy is being exchanged!


Another complete crock is that you have ';trained'; yourself not to come? Give me a break! In a man this is by far more a physical thing that mental or emotional. you can not train yourself not to come! I can not believe that you are asking how to get over an infidelity issue when you BOTH continually cheat! Now to answer your specific question....You deal with your wife's infidelity by telling her that you love and respect her far too much to allow these casual sex encounters to continue and you tell her that you are ready to GROW UP and be truly committed to her by NEVER having sex outside of your marriage!!!
Um...wow.


I'm not even going to begin. First of all, pick one woman and stay with her. If she honestly has no problem screwing someone else's husband, that's an immediate sign not to do that. For crying out loud you guys have kids too, I hope they don't know about both of your habits. learn some fidelity yourself. ';emotions';. That's like saying, ';Yeah, i did the person when i was married to you willingly, but I didn't love him.';


that makes a lot of sense.
You know none of that is real and you're just delusional, right?


Energy, by definition, is a measurable force. Pranic energy is not measurable, nor have any of the offered definitions been supported by evidence.


So chill out. It's all in your head. No bubbles existed or were burst. There was no dark, cheating energy.
First off, IMHO, this pranic energy thing is new age mumbo jumbo to me. Insisting that someone is lying based on a ';scan'; without tangible proof is not more ridiculous than accusations based on ';gut feelings';. But let's set that aside for now.





It would appear that you and your wife need to reassess the boundaries and guidelines of your lifestyle and make sure the both of you are on the same page. If she cannot have sex with someone else without an emotional attachment (like many woman do) then having sex with other men may not be the best for your relationship and the both of you should stop swinging.





It would appear that you have trust issues. You believe what you've ';scanned'; more than what your wife is telling you. Are you certain that you are absolutely infallible when it comes to your scans? You do not trust that she did not exchange energy with the other man and insists that she's lying. She is probably feeling hurt because you are accusing her of lying when she is not. Can she scan you? or does she have to take your word for it that you are not exchanging energy with other women? Why do you demand that she trust your word when you do not trust hers? Regardless, you guys need to have a convo about trust and how to make each other feel more confident in your relationship. Please have that convo before you start swinging again.





It goes without saying, swinging is not for everyone and it only works for couples who are solidly grounded in their relationships so that jealousy and distrust are not issues. These things are obviously issues in your relationship now so you should really pull back from the needs of your loins and concentrate more on your marriage and your family before going back to ... the swing of things,

No comments:

Post a Comment