Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I stay with him...WOMEN ONLY!?

My husband and I will be married 3 years this June. We have had a lot of problems with our marriage, ranging from infidelity to lack of physical attraction, falling out of love, job disappointments.. you name it we've been dealing with it, and I want a divorce, but always felt he was a good man, a good husband and most of all a friend. However this past weekend we went to sleep and while asleep my husband became aroused and proceeded to have sex with me while asleep...I am the victim of rape when I was 15 and he knows this and how it has damaged my life and self esteem...when i woke up and realized what he was doing i got up and left and went to a friends house and have been staying for the past day and a half. I went home today to pack up my stuff and he was there.. begging for forgiveness ..saying he needs help.. ect.. I have already been through so much and just want to be happy again and I don't want to deal with going through the drama, plus i feel so violated and disgusted by his behavior.. and this isn't the first time its happened one time he told me the next day and the 2nd time he ejaculated on me while i was asleep... please help!....serious answers only!!!Should I stay with him...WOMEN ONLY!?
leave him.


do it while he is not home. that way you wont have to deal with his begging to stay. w/ the divorce just have the lawyers talk to/with him for you...unless you would rather do that yourself.


leave a letter or note though, telling him that youve had enough and need to be treated better so your leaving.Should I stay with him...WOMEN ONLY!?
If you can find that many ways to leave, than its not worth attempting to stay with him


I say move on


You dont deserve that.
You need to leave him. He has put you through enough mental and sexual abuse. Get out before it gets physical.
Wow thats sick dump him!!! Especially sice your alredy a victim y wuld he put u threw this??? You deserve to b happy stop feeling guilty!! Hes wrong so break up with him!! Sounds like u gave him enuff chances!!!
Leave him and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment