Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im a gay woman madly in love with a male.?

I have been gay for as long as I can remember. Its something I have always struggled with. This beautiful relationship that I am in is very loving, very sexual, very perfect. But as much as I am attracted to him with my heart I will never be attracted to him physically. Its very hard to deal with. I feel attractions to women and I attempt to repress it, after all ';infidelity in mind is infidelity in heart.'; I feel guilty, and jealous and attracted. It happens to cause arguments. I see someone beautiful and I long for them, then I think ';oh my god, she is prettier than me.. he is so looking at her...'; I feel terrible about looking and then for accusing with no justification other than low confidence, Makes me feel like a female embodiment of Holden Caufeild. And it doesn't help that I have never had the ability to ever express my sexuality with a woman, meaning im a virgin to a woman's touch. My boyfriend knows of my sexuality though, he was accepting, fearful and distressed but accepting. I guess what I am asking is for some help; to see if any one has been through this too. I do not want to leave him and I will deal with this inner turmoil to always be by his side, but I need for some one to tell me how to manage it. Is there any one who can help me?Im a gay woman madly in love with a male.?
Do not get pregnant just yet !Im a gay woman madly in love with a male.?
You need help ,really .
Well I was in a situation like that before. I was the man though because I'm transsexual. It turned out that the reason she loved me even though she was lesbian was because I was mentally female. I wonder if this is a simular situation? That would work out perfectly for you if he turned out to be transsexual too. Unless your boyfriend is understanding and isn't as big into sex as most guys it could work out. If not I can see trouble where he cheats or something to get it elsewhere. Plus you are always going to want to be with a woman.
I would suggest that you make sure he understands that you are sexually attracted to women but you still love and care for him deeply. You must be honest with him. You may not be able to still be WITH him in a manner of boyfriend and girlfriend but you can still be there FOR him whenever he should need you. If you are gay you will not be able to feel sexual feelings for him but you can still make sure he's safe and always help him through any turmoil that HE should happen to go through. If you are longing for a woman's touch though, he isn't going to be able to give that to you and he needs to know that. You can love him, but not be IN love with him. Be safe!
You should've never gotten into a relationship with someone you can not be physically attracted to, it just doesn't work. I figured that out the hard way and had to break it up. I get crushes on females, but I under no way shape and form can get sexually attracted to them. Best not lead them on to break there hearts. There really isn't much you can do. If you don't see this relationship working in the future due to this, then why drag it out? I think you should discuss this with him, be upfront about it.
  • norton
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment