Friday, August 20, 2010

Please HELP!! I left my husband two weeks ago...?

I left my husband 2 weeks ago due to (emotional abuse, drugs, infidelity and no job for 14 years of the 15 years we were marriage). I'm currently staying at my parents house.





Every time I see him, he says he's trying to correct those things that hurt me so much. He was on meth and now he says that he's stopped 5 days ago on his own. He says that I am making the biggest mistake of my life. He wants me to go to a marriage encounter. He wants me to re-consider going back with him. I told him that he's robbed me of my spirit and myself. I need to get away from the manipulation that he's put me through.





I worked full time, then took care of the kids when I came home for 14 years. I gave him sex every time he wanted it (sometime a few times a day, all different positions) without a complaint. I gave him a day off a week so he can go dirt bike riding with his buddies to give him a break. When I lost my job 2 years ago, I was accept to nursing school, did he support me? Somewhat he did by watching the kids, (he probably was on drugs, but I didn't know that just until I decided to leave him). I went to school full time and he wrote down my miles so he would know where I went. He didn't allow me to go to study groups, or to the library. The only time I was able to study was when after I came home from school, then helped the kids with their homework, cleaned them all up, washed a few loads of laundry and finished cleaning up, then it was about 2 a.m. THEN, I can start studying. School starts at 8a.m. or 6 a.m. I was into my third semester, when I didn't pass the class. How can I deal with this?





Now he wants me back?? He's in denial?? He wants me to spell it out that I want a divorce?? What do you think?? Please help, my emotions are really getting in the way... I know I want out so I can have a fresh, but I guess I miss the ';togetherness';. HELP, he's trying to reel me in and I don't want to. What can I do?





How can hePlease HELP!! I left my husband two weeks ago...?
IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION THE STICK TO YOUR DECISION. YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT IS THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDERN. SO DONT LET HIM REEL YOU IN!!!Please HELP!! I left my husband two weeks ago...?
Don't accept his calls, and stay away from him. Think about all those wasted years and all the hurt he has put you through, and even worse, putting your children through that. you deserve better. Good Luck
What kind of household did you have? You let a meth addict parent your children?????? AGHHHHH! Stay away from him once and for all, already.
Stay away! Meth is poison and if he has been on it he will not stop on his own like that. I think it is a proven fact that it takes nine months to completely recover from doing it. Give him A LOT more time. Maybe a year or so and if you can CLEARLY see that he has changed then give him another shot. If you are lonely, go on a casual date or go out with friends or your children. Good luck and good for you for getting out of such a bad relationship after so long.
Ok first just think about your kids and yourself. Then think about How your future would be with him. Think of how it would influence your kids and yourself. Remember all the pain he put you through and how much you did for him and all he did to pay you back was watch the kids. Tell him that you don't deserve any of that and neither do your kids. Tell him that that's wonderful hes trying to get off drugs and hes trying to change his ways but You can not be with him! and as for the togetherness thing trust me you will find someone that will love you and take care of you and your kids and that is who u need to be with I hope everything works out good luck and keep me updated
Tell him that the marriage is OVER - because it is over. This guy has been living off you for 14 years. Enough is enough. And, stopping meth for 5 days is no big accomplishment. You might consider telling him that you will reconsider if he starts going to Narcotics Anonymous on a regular basis.
so much for togetherness if emotional abuse, drugs and infidelity was part of your marriage.Cut him out of your life for now.Take you kids.Finish nursing school (go the library,study groups etc.Have fun with it and enjoy it . It might even make you feel better). Basically get on your feet! After that and ONLY after that if you want this guy to be a part of your life then work towards It .But now focus on school ,kids and finding yourself.
Stay strong like the strong person you have proven to be and stick to your guns. Do not go back with him, move on and make a better life for yourself. You are a strong person and can make it without him. You have been for 14 years now, all you have to do now is make it official.
Yes girl he is in denial. Men always know when they have a good thing because they either appreciate it or they abuse it. My dear lady your man has chosen the latter. The only reason he wants you back is because he know what buttons to push on you. Pick yourself up and finish school if you do for no other reason, do it for yourself.
When you're already down on the ground, you can't pick up anything but dirt...wait until you get upon your feet so you can reach for a star...this simply means, let him figure out his own life and get himself together. But you take care of yourself and build back up your self-esteem. As long as he's in denial of the way he treated you, he will NEVER change. Of course he'll try and stay clean up until he convinces you to come back to him and once you've made the decision to go back, he'll start the abuse again. After 14 / 15 years of marriage, you know better than anyone how manipulative he can be but you must stay focused on what's best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment