Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I stay with her?

My girlfriend and I just had our 2 year 8 month anniversary (been together since 8th grade, young, but i dont care)


Anyways, we broke up for a month over the summer because her friends were trying to ttear us apart (saying stuff like i hit her, and that she cried on the bus one day because i did, but really it was because her grandmother died)


And so we broke up, got back together in June, and we fought a lot. It turns out, I caught her cheating on me with someone online, sending pics (pretty suggestive, all shirts on, just one showing her stomach), talking on the phone a lot, having suggestive messages, saying she loves him and all that.(keep in mind we are both virgins, hard to believe for such a long relationship, but we are) Hard to believe she would say things like that, after all we've been through. The fighting has stopped, but now it's I who always starts arguments/ fights because I'm so hurt. And I can't stop it either. Everything I see or do reminds me of her infidelity, but I love her so much, I catch myself crying. i don't know what to do, I absolutely love her, and don't want to leave her, but the pain won't go away, and if we're over that's jsut another pain for me to deal with on top of how much I've already gone through.


Any suggestions?Should I stay with her?
Move onShould I stay with her?
If her grandmother died her friends would know that is what was making her cry. She clearly was crying because of the abuse. It doesnt make sense for her to sit and cryand not tell her friends why. She told them stories of abuse and they knew this had to be one of those times. You also stated she took suggestive pictures with a shirt on and fully clothed. Meaning that maybe it was just your sick and controling mind that thought the pictures were over the top. This tells me you are controling and jealous. You then stated you start most of the agruments/fights. Big clue here! Why did you say arguments ';and'; fights. Because you are abusing her. You are 16 stop playing adult married people games and move on. Unlike the other posters I see exactly where you are commimg from.
Don't stay with someone like that she will only hurt you more in the future. I was with someone like that and believe me you don't want to stay with a person like that. That's the biggest mistake to make.
Try the singles and dating section.


You won't get any help from this one.


I hope that you re-post this in the right place and get the answers you are seeking.


Good luck to you.
Your fist love always hurts. But pick up and move on. If she is so young and is already doing things behind your back, it wont get any better. There is so many things out there to do and so many people to meet. Dont tie yourself down to someone so young. I am not saying that your pain isnt real, but its just your first heart ache. the best thing to cure an old love is a new love. Trust me.. its for the best.. move on.
I suggest you be open and tell her that the wound of her cheating is hurting you after all you both been together for so long you didn't expect this from her. But I would totally tell you to give her the option of leaving if she is not happy because you are worth more than sticking around because you love her. Its not something that you want in your life for you to love and that love not come back to you! Be yourself and talk things out anytime something is bothering you then make it clear that you don't like it or your not okay with it. Communication is a must for a relationship to last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment