Monday, August 16, 2010

Am I making a big deal out of nothing? Should I let just let it be?

I met this dude at nightclub months ago. We talk on the phone and he visits my apartment like once or twice a week or more usually at night. My friend discovered he had a girlfriend. We still talked and he still visited my apartment after that. Anyway, we have been sexual with each other twice. He told me he was on break with girlfriend. I do like him though but do you think I should do the right thing and cut him off completely or follow my heart?





The only I thing I strongly dislike about him is that he always talking about how cheating is wrong and how important God is in his life. He goes to church. He was always talking about how ';good'; of a person he is YET he always visiting me and talking to me.





If he always talking about how wrong infidelity is and how important it is to be follower of Christ, why does he act the way he does?





I do not expect him to be perfect because he is Christian but it's just a little odd to me that he acts very CONTRARY to what he seems to preach.Am I making a big deal out of nothing? Should I let just let it be?
hmmm a tricky one , do what you feel is right , if you do genuinely like him give it a go but bear in mind that if he has cheated on others whats to stop him cheating on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment