Friday, August 20, 2010

I want your opinions on this: Question/Poll?

I have recently broken up with my girlfriend but we still do most of the things we usually did when we were together and one of those things is snuggling. I found out yesterday that while we were together, she was snuggling with some of her guy friends. She stated that nothing happened and that it was just ';innocent snuggling';. Now this might not seem like a big deal to most people but it does to me as I see snuggling as something meant for couples. After I told her how I felt, she accused me of being too emotional. I felt uncomfortable about this because as I said, i see snuggling as something only couples do and because she has a history of infidelity. I'm also one of those types who are very loyal to their partner and expect that they be the same.





I would like to know what you all think. Would you be comfortable if your partner snuggled with someone other than you. If you would be ok with it, then why are you? If you wouldn't be ok with it, then why wouldn't you be?I want your opinions on this: Question/Poll?
snuggling is for couples! and you should find someone who is also loyal! any girl would want that cuz that is hard to find in a guy!I want your opinions on this: Question/Poll?
Well I'm 23, and I wouldn't be okay with that at all. You're right that there are things you only do with your significant other, and being so physically close with another person shouldn't be happening like that. Every person has a line that they consider okay and not okay, and I think the majority of people, men and women would agree that snuggling with another person crosses that line.
You're broken up right? So if you're broken up then you really can't do anything about it and technically, you're not really supposed to be worried about it, so since you are, you must still love her because you care so much. On the other hand, if I saw my boyfriend snuggling with someone else when we were still dating, yeah that would definitely make me mad. Snuggling is for couples in my opinion but some people think it's okay no matter who you are.
i find it very disrespectful to say the least. i would hate to know that my fiance was cuddling with someone other than me... though he's not a big cuddler unless it comes to me but that's just info i got from his ex's, well, that they spilled. i would never cuddle with anyone other than my fiance unless it was like my sister. we use to cuddle when we had to share a couch at a party or something but that's understandable... it's my sister. i find it low.
I think what you say about its meant for couples is true. I believe once your in a relationship you should stay faithful and snuggle only with your bf but if two friends snuggle and are both single i do think its fine. if that makes sense
too long for me to read. but basically idk... i guess it would be ok depending on the person. if they have been best friends for eternity and i am for sure there is NO romantic feelings...and im not around. i guess it would be ok. :)
No way. Snuggling is definitely meant for couples. That's crappy. Find someone who only wants to snuggle with you and only you
no. mayb a hug but not snuggling.
I'm 18. I think if it's a quick snuggle that's okay, and if it's for a reason (eg: they're upset or something). But if it's really intimate, or prolonged, I'd definitely be getting a bit on edge about it! To be honest, if my boyfriend snuggled with anyone else I wouldn't be too happy anyway, but that's just good old jealousy, so I'd try to ignore it. I think you have to judge the situation for youself, depending on what exactly is going on, and the people involved.





In your particular situation, I'd suggest that her ';snuggling'; with loads of people comes from a need to be loved and a desire for attention. Nothing wrong with that, although it may be a sign of some deep seated insecurity. (I say this because one of my best (girl) friends is EXACTLY like this.) It doesn't mean she'd cheat or prefer to be with someone other than you, or has strong feelings for any of these guys. It probably just means she likes a snuggle and wants the attention.





But, like I said, it depends on the situation. I'd let a bit of it pass - a few short snuggles here and there shouldn't cause a problem. But if it happened lots or I got a bad feeling about it, like he was snuggling in a coupley way with them, instead of a purely friendly way, I'd definintely have a problem, and would mention it.
  • blue hair
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment