Monday, August 16, 2010

How is the best way to deal with this?

For a while my husband and I have been going through infidelity problems (he likes cyber sex), and when I try to talk to him about how it makes me feel he says it is trivial. He has involved his mother in our troubles, and tells her everything that goes on in our lives. He even lets her read my text messages to him. I feel betrayed and that he doesn't respect me or have any desire for a private life with me at all. I can not bring myself to attend his family holiday dinner because I know how bad they have talked about me behind my back. My MIL says I should just get past it, and come have a good time. My husband says my feelings are trivial and get over it. What would you do?How is the best way to deal with this?
Your answer lies in your husband's statement to you that your feelings are trivial! That shows how much he values you, your feelings, and your marriage.How is the best way to deal with this?
Marital counseling!
For him to consider your feelings ';trivial'; just shows what a pig he is. The man is cheating you. Technically or not he's screwing around. You owe him nothing. Don't go if you don't want to.


The MIL says' you should get past it and have a good time but you probably won't. You'd probably have more fun hanging out with some of your friends who actually give a **** about your feelings
He is having cyber sex over the internet! LEAVE HIM oh my god!! thats terrible.





Also, he is slagging you off to him mummy! he sounds like a peice of S**T!
Can't say that I'd want to go either! You need to set some ultimatums..tell him that your marriage is between the two of you. He needs to cut the apron strings! If he thinks all of your feeling are ';trivial'; maybe it's time to leave?
so like, your family whether he tells all your businnes ot not, are gonna talk **** about you. all families do. and that his mother, he will always be at her hip for answers when he feels he cant talk to you, listen to him more, cyber sex is way fun, you should try it, its like reading a hot romance novel, but not something preplanned and written, its just a live romance novel, think of it that way. at any rate i do totally understand that you want some privacy and that you dont mind him talking to his mother but he could be a little bit more descreet. but then on the other hand, dont be so paranoid about what your family has to say. f them and what they think. go get your holiday. but as long as your man is with you at night in bed, whats to worry about, with the cybering, honestly i think you should try it, make a friend online, then see how your husband reacts when the tables are turned
If your husband thinks your feelings are trivial (he seems to say that allot), that's a bad sign. however unimportant it might seem to him, if it means that much to you, he should really try to understand you and consider your feelings rather than just brush it aside. (I don't think him having cyber sex it is trivial by the way).





I don't think there is anything you (on your own) can do about this, unless you wanna try to ignore your own feelings, which might well lead to depression because you will feel like you are unimportant.





Maybe you could Speak to a counselor? or even get your husband to come along with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment